Looking for Denali Lodge add on info

BeadBabe

I'm going to post this in the Port of Call section, but I also wanted to post it here to specifically NCL cruisers since that is who we like to sail.

My group wants to do an Alaskan cruise this summer. I'm familiar with the packages that Princess, HAL, Carnival etc put together. We are pretty faithful NCL cruisers and would prefer to do NCL and do our own Denali post or pre stay package.

Has anyone done something like that? Or do you know of a company that offers this type of multi day "excursion" if you will to cruisers either going on or getting off a cruise?

Thank you!:D

BeadBabe

We cruised Alaska in June of 09 and planned our visit to the interior of Alaska prior to boarding a different cruise line. I would rather have cruised NCL but they did not offer an one way cruise. It is cheaper to plan the land package on your own. If you would like some suggestions, just let me know.

Chris

Several years ago Dollar Rent A Car in Ancorage had a 1 week trip planned out that I believe went to Denelli. It gave suggestions where to eat and stay and also things to see on the way. To me it looked like a great trip. You might contact Dollar in Anchorage and they could email it to you.

• 2 months later...

Well actually NCL does to a cruisetour package.

You fly into Anchorage and catch their land portion for a 4 night/5 day Denali excursion. Then part of that package includes flying you from Anchorage to Seattle to catch the ship. Then you would fly home back out of Seattle.

So your plane fair is from your home to Anchorage, then back out of Seattle to home.

Still would love some non NCL Denali land package info.

Chris if you are still around....I'd luv your info.

Archived