Vos

Does the VOS have a pizzia place on it I know every ship I have been on has 24 hour pizzia. I can not find anywhere it says this. I have some young people looking forward to this and I don't want to lie to them. It has been along time since I have signed on here but I do try to keep up with things going on. Thanks in advance for the info. Sharon

Does the VOS have a pizzia place on it I know every ship I have been on has 24 hour pizzia. I can not find anywhere it says this. I have some young people looking forward to this and I don't want to lie to them. It has been along time since I have signed on here but I do try to keep up with things going on. Thanks in advance for the info. Sharon
If you mean Voyager, there is pizza available in the Cafe Promenade virtually 24 hours.

Clarea: Thank you very much I could not believe there was not going to be 24 hour pizzia on the ship.Sharon

Its not truly 24 hours...but most of the time you can get pizza....if you don't see it ask nicely and the crew there will do whatever they can to get some out to you...I found the crew there to be friendly and accomodating.

Thanks very much Rancher Dave for you info yes I guess we just use that term 24 hours because they are open so late. We have several young people with us we have my grandson who is graduating with his best friend and his family and my son and wife and grandaughter.

You know how kids love pizzia our friends and family have never been on a cruise.

Archived