difference between a suite and balcony room and VIP

SheriAZ

We upgraged to a suite (against my better judgement:)) and I'm curious about the differences. I know it's bigger and has a bigger bathroom. I would like to know if I will have more outlets. I assume I won't need the over the door shoe hanger? Will I still need a bungee to hold the balcony door open? I wondering if there are things I would need in a regular balcony room that I won't in a suite. And what does VIP get me besides faster check in? I don't require much, and don't care a lot, but would like to know. I understand there is a mini bar, does that mean a mini fridge? I'm on the Spirit next month. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. Thanks in advance

We upgraged to a suite (against my better judgement:)) and I'm curious about the differences. I know it's bigger and has a bigger bathroom. I would like to know if I will have more outlets. I assume I won't need the over the door shoe hanger? Will I still need a bungee to hold the balcony door open? I wondering if there are things I would need in a regular balcony room that I won't in a suite. And what does VIP get me besides faster check in? I don't require much, and don't care a lot, but would like to know. I understand there is a mini bar, does that mean a mini fridge? I'm on the Spirit next month. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. Thanks in advance

The Platinum cruisers (those with over 9 cruises) receive some amenities, among which are a Carnival logo item, complimentary wash and fold laundry service, complimentary entry to the slot machine or blackjack tournament, priority disembarking, priority tendering and guaranteed dining times. If you need something, you don't have to wait in a long line. My favorite thing Carnival does is the wash and fold service.

I am not aware if the suites have that many more electrical outlets and I would bring a power strip.

Have a great cruise on the Spirit!

I've always found plenty of storage room in the suites and personally would have no need for additional storage items. I can't speak to the outlet thingie, it's not something that is important to me.

For a suite, as VIP, you are entitled to use the VIP lounge at the port for private checkin and priority boarding. That's it.

The Carnival brochure says that people with suites get a pillow menu. But I haven't read anything on this board about such a menu. If anyone knows anything about it, I would be interested in hearing what kinds of pillows are available.

j

The Platinum cruisers (those with over 9 cruises) receive some amenities, among which are a Carnival logo item, complimentary wash and fold laundry service, complimentary entry to the slot machine or blackjack tournament, priority disembarking, priority tendering and guaranteed dining times. If you need something, you don't have to wait in a long line. My favorite thing Carnival does is the wash and fold service.!

I dont think the OP said they were platinum, just VIP which applies only to boarding. They will also get a low number for disembarkation if they dont do self disembarkation, they will get 1 or 2 numbers.

OP you will get a bathtub, depending on which ship and which category, some are whirlpools, with jets.

I dont think the OP said they were platinum, just VIP which applies only to boarding. They will also get a low number for disembarkation if they dont do self disembarkation, they will get 1 or 2 numbers.

OP you will get a bathtub, depending on which ship and which category, some are whirlpools, with jets.

We were offered VIP self assist debarkation on our last cruise as well. In fact, we were given #1 bags tags as well!

Archived