Tues. 1/19 Sale

hdavidson

Does anyone have the inside scoop on sale prices for Tues? In particular, I am looking for SOTS April 17 sailing. I see they already have a CS price reduction, just looking to save some more $.

TIA

Most times they wouldn't have cruises that far away on there yet.

Jimbo:)

Do the Tuesday sale offers show up when you search them on the Royal Caribbean website or do I have to find a TA to book it? We are planning a cruise in April, but I won't be able to book it until March. I might get lucky and be able to save some money with the Tuesday sale.

Do the Tuesday sale offers show up when you search them on the Royal Caribbean website or do I have to find a TA to book it? We are planning a cruise in April, but I won't be able to book it until March. I might get lucky and be able to save some money with the Tuesday sale.

You can book directly. You must book on the day of the offer. If you want to look at them, click on the link in amybear's post.

Thanks! One more question. If someone has already booked a cruise and they are checking to see if there is a price drop on a Tuesday, Is there anyway for them to know that it is a special sale as opposed to a price drop? Does it say something like "new bookings only"? I'm just curious.

Thanks! One more question. If someone has already booked a cruise and they are checking to see if there is a price drop on a Tuesday, Is there anyway for them to know that it is a special sale as opposed to a price drop? Does it say something like "new bookings only"? I'm just curious.

I think it says something like "Royal Caribbean Sales Event" in red letters next to the price.

Jimbo:)

Archived