2010 coupon books princess cruises

reddirtgirl

It was mentioned on here not too long ago that coupon books were available for princess cruises which offered various discounts on board for photography, coffee cards, etc. How do you get one of these booklets? Do they give them to you when you board the ship or are they given to you through your travel agent with your booking papers? we sail in April on the Star and would love to have one of these booklets; thanks for any information you can pass on.

It was mentioned on here not too long ago that coupon books were available for princess cruises which offered various discounts on board for photography, coffee cards, etc. How do you get one of these booklets? Do they give them to you when you board the ship or are they given to you through your travel agent with your booking papers? we sail in April on the Star and would love to have one of these booklets; thanks for any information you can pass on.

That one is usually through/provided by your TA.

You would have had to book your cruise during the time your travel agent had that promotion. Your TA will not have them. Those passengers who qualify find these books in their cabin.

I would not get too exited about these coupon books if they are similar to others that we have seen on Princess. They are about the furthest thing from a promotion that I can think of....more of a promotion scam than anything else. I would not deal with any TA who represented them as being a wonderful premium......not unless you need a coaster or something to level up the legs of a table on deck.

I would not get too exited about these coupon books if they are similar to others that we have seen on Princess. They are about the furthest thing from a promotion that I can think of....more of a promotion scam than anything else. I would not deal with any TA who represented them as being a wonderful premium......not unless you need a coaster or something to level up the legs of a table on deck.

They are different than the ones Princess gives out. We've never found anything useful in the Princess coupon books, but the ones we get from the TA have several good offers (like the 2 for 1 coffee cards).

You are confusing the coupon books that everyone gets to the others that contain some BOGO's.

They are different than the ones Princess gives out. We've never found anything useful in the Princess coupon books, but the ones we get from the TA have several good offers (like the 2 for 1 coffee cards).

There is also a coupon for bonus minutes for the internet when you sign up for a package. You could not use it (at least last month on the Golden) if you were platinum or Elte and got a free package. We were however able to get the bonus minutes for signing up on the first day.

Best coupon was for the coffee card.

thanks for your help; we were actually looking for the book that offered the coupon for "two for one coffee cards"; we didn't think any of the other coupons were very useful but the coffee one would be good; I will ask our travel agent about them.

Archived