Carnival Airport Transfers

Carnival AZIPOD

I'm having a hard time trying to find out what type of transportation equipment Carnival uses for their Airport Transfers. Are these actual buses or are they vans? Do they leave as soon as they meet you at the terminal? Or can I expect to sit in the bus/terminal for a while until they gather enough people?

I arrive at LAX at 11 am. Just wondering what time I can expect to be on the ship. Thanks!

Carnival transfers are usually buses. You will be directed to where the buses pick-up. You will wait for one to load and when full it will transfer you to the pier.

Personally I would not buy a Carnival transfer. If I was booking Carnival air with the transfer included then I guess I would just deal with it. Since I book my own air I would consider other options for getting to Long Beach. The first place I would investigate is SuperShuttle.

you will meet a Carnival agent at baggage claim and they will guide you to an area to wait or directly to the bus but as the above poster stated got to wait for a full bus

They use busses. Sounds like you've already purchased the Carnival airport transfers? If not, don't do it! You have to wait until the entire bus fills up before they will leave for the port. Sometimes not a long wait, but can be 1 1/2 hours or more. I did it once and won't again. Going back to the airport, same thing. Wait for bus to fill up and then you may be dropping people off at several different terminals (and waiting for them to find their luggage, etc.) before you actually get dropped off at yours. If you are lucky and happen to be one of the first terminals, no prob., but if not....pain in the rear.

Archived