chocolate buffet

CruiserJul

Its the last sea day. They had at least half a dozen cakes, orange chocolate, double chocolate, dont know what all, lots of kinds of cakes. the other table they had chocolate ice cream they made little swans they put it on. donuts with chocolate syrup I remember.

We totally missed it our last cruise, since it's not a midnight chocolate feast anymore. They put it out at lunchtime, but I guess we were in a portion of the Lido deck that we never saw it. By the time we noticed people at the pool with tons of chocolate desserts, everything was gone.

I thought this was a big disappointment. We had the swans with ice cream and chocolate sauce. I had chocolate "sushi" also. Nothing was really great or special. It seemed like the same desserts as usually served at lunch time in the Lido buffet area. Nothing was bad, it just wasn't anything different.

My boys LOVE chocolate....they will love this!! I'm weird.....I don't really care/like/actually I HATE chocolate....BUT I love white chocolate.....do they have any desserts there that aren't chocolate...(I don't expect them to....since it is a chocolate buffet...lol...but I can hope....)

Archived