NCL Excursion questions

luvtogoplaces

Our family will be cruising for the first time ever. I've just booked 2 excursions at Port Canaveral and Nassau through the NCL website. I'm wondering if the duration listed on the website includes travel time to and from the attraction or not. If the excursion is at 1 pm (as stated on the website), when should we leave the ship?

When you get your tickets onboard, (usually they are in the cabin or arrive the 1st day) it will tell you when and where to meet. I think probably the times are including travel time. Sometimes, you meet a representative on the dock, but often they will have you wait in the theater or one of the lounges, then everybody goes as a group (esp. when you are in a port where you have to tender to the shore). Pay good attention to what the tickets say, because they won't look for you if you aren't in the right place. The tickets for your excursion will clearly tell you what to do, if you don't understand, ask someone at the shore excursion desk. We've never had a problem but I have heard people that weren't waiting in the right place or right time and missed their tour.

Archived