Flight Info

bigelow

We cruise in 54 days and still waiting for flight info from carnival. I need to plan things like hotel before we fly and it will spring break so hotels will be booking fast. How long do I have to wait for flight info.:confused:

When we did our airfare through Carnival last year, we got our flights about 2 months before our cruise. Be sure to check the times carefully, as our first flight Carnival assigned to us arrived in Ft. Lauderdale too late. We had to have them change the flight so that we wouldn't miss the ship!!:eek:

We cruise in 54 days and still waiting for flight info from carnival. I need to plan things like hotel before we fly and it will spring break so hotels will be booking fast. How long do I have to wait for flight info.:confused:

Hello Blue Noser. I think you'll be getting that info in the next couple of weeks. Make sure you pay attention to the times. If Carnival is flying you in the day of your cruise then you need to ensure you have plenty of time to get to the ship. Also, really watch the weather leading up to the day you depart. If a storm is rolling in you may want to have plans in place to get out of Halifax a day early. Not sure how you would do that with Carnival booked air but a call to them now might get you that information so that you can put the plan in place should you need it.

Also, you might want to consider calling them and asking about an air deviation now before they give you your time. I think for $50pp, you can get a flight the day before and stay in Florida for a night before your cruise. Something to consider given how strange our Maritime weather can be in early March. When we booked air through Carnival a few years ago, they wanted to fly us out of Saint John NB, the day of the cruise - in January! I said no way. We paid the extra $50 each and told them we wanted out the day before. This allowed us to book hotels and provided us a comfort zone. You really should consider doing this. Winter weather up here is crappy and I'd hate to see anyone from this area miss a few days on their cruise. Get there a day early and enjoy!

Thanks for the info. I think we will be calling them. With our weather and the waits in Canadian aiports these days I think we will need to leave a day before. I am sick of this cold canadian winter and need some warm sand and sun.

Thanks for the info. I think we will be calling them. With our weather and the waits in Canadian aiports these days I think we will need to leave a day before. I am sick of this cold canadian winter and need some warm sand and sun.

Good idea - report back and let us know how you make out!

Archived