Maasdam- Great Ship with problems; December 2009 New Years Eve Cruise

DGF

Thanks for the review of the Maasdam. We were on the Maasdam 10/10/09 and the Hotel Manager attended our M&G. Our overall experience was very good with a few problems. I find it very unusual that no staff attended your M&G. A year ago on the Noordam our M&G was attended by the Captain, Hotel Manager & Cruise Director. I guess it depends on the staff schedule when the M&G is held

............. I find it very unusual that no staff attended your M&G. A year ago on the Noordam our M&G was attended by the Captain, Hotel Manager & Cruise Director. I guess it depends on the staff schedule when the M&G is held

Bingo! CC "Meet & Greets" are usually not the only meetings that take place onboard dam ships. The presence of any ship's staff at a M&G is never guaranteed

We are considering this ship for a cruise, however I'm concerned about the bathroom with the tub/shower as my mother would not be able to deal with that. Do you know if the ship has any walk-in showers?

For the S- and R-class ships---

The inside cabins have showers; the outside and veranda cabins have a (high) tub w/shower.

The only outsides/verandas with a shower are the handicap cabins.

We are considering this ship for a cruise, however I'm concerned about the bathroom with the tub/shower as my mother would not be able to deal with that. Do you know if the ship has any walk-in showers?

Thank you

The bathtubs not only being deep are not the full length. Getting in and out was fun

Since the item is so important recommend that you give Holland America a call. We found them to be very good on answering questions- 1-877-932-4259

Gayle threatended to take a photo of me lying in the bathtub with my feet three feet up the wall :)

DEAN

Archived