Azura naming/ visits

Johnthed0g

Yes I do think we who have invites must (and do) consider ourselves to be very lucky !! I am sure it would be an ideal situation if everyone who wished to go was able to go...but thats not how it is....we are really looking forward to it and will make the most of our few hours on board...even though we can't have a lie in in the morning !!!!:rolleyes:

Yes I do think we who have invites must (and do) consider ourselves to be very lucky !! I am sure it would be an ideal situation if everyone who wished to go was able to go...but thats not how it is....we are really looking forward to it and will make the most of our few hours on board...even though we can't have a lie in in the morning !!!!:rolleyes:

I agree Jenny, my hubby knows how Im a night owl and asked if I would be going to bed, if we have to get up so early...lol

But still be worth it !!

I understand as well as the Azura naming ceremony, you will also be on the same Thomson cruise as myself 10th March.;):)

That just shows how unique this event is. People flying in to be there.

To us this is very much a once in a lifetime event that we will be truly honoured to attend. Julie has already started making lists about what we can and can not bring (given the limitation on luggage size).

Who cares how you were chosen the fact is you were so don't let anything or anyone spoil it for you. Anything other then congratulation messages should be considered sour grapes.

Keep smiling.

Bud

Hi Bud, Yes we were. Everyone has their invites now so we are all in discussion about how we are getting there, table seating etc etc. Its going to be an occassion to remember with a bunch of lovely people.

sue

Hi Bud, Yes we were. Everyone has their invites now so we are all in discussion about how we are getting there, table seating etc etc. Its going to be an occassion to remember with a bunch of lovely people.

sue

Hi sue,

I hope you take lots of pictures and document all the amazing things you encounter on board. I've never had the opportunity to do something like this but could only imagine your excitement.

Make every minute count and enjoy!

Buddy

Hi sue,

I hope you take lots of pictures and document all the amazing things you encounter on board. I've never had the opportunity to do something like this but could only imagine your excitement.

Make every minute count and enjoy!

Buddy

I fully intend to, we joked on other site about each of us checking out something different so we could report back !! I am booked on Azuara next Jan so would love to find my cabin and check out the The Retreat. Other than thats Im just going to enjoy............

• 3 weeks later...

Archived