Favorite carnival ship

CRLAUMAN

I would like to know, those who have cruised a few different Carnival Ships, which is your favorite.

I would like to go on Carnival again, have only been on Victory. Port and destination are not important.

Just ship suggestions please

I would like to know, those who have cruised a few different Carnival Ships, which is your favorite.

I would like to go on Carnival again, have only been on Victory. Port and destination are not important.

The Spirit class is my favorite. I have two cruises book on two Spirit class ships, one later this year and one early next year.

Hello~ I've been on the Liberty, Splendor AnD The Dream! I'd have to say most enjoyable was the Liberty BuT most activitie aNd late nite life was the Dream! Hope this helps =)

I absolutely love the Conquest; however from the reviews I've read one of the most popular and highly reviewed seems to be the Legend, hence why I chose it for our cruise in April. I have heard almost nothing but raves about it. Tampa is supposedly an outstanding port to cruise from as well.

I've been on 11 different Carnival ships and like the Conquest class ships the best and the Fantasy class the least.

I've never sailed on a Sprit class but I hear rave reviews and once I saw a comparison of passenger space between the different classes I believe that the Spirit class was the roomiest by a significant margin.

We were on the Freedom to the Med. in 8/08 and loved it! Thinking about the Carnival Splendor sometime this summer as well - heard from friends it's also a great ship and newer too!

None of the above.

Sir,

Your response is similiar to Hayne's reply to Charles Sumner.

Surely, not too many Carnival fans will be able to identify either Hayne or Sumner. My point...it is of no use whatsoever to spend any time debating the merit or demerits of Carnival Cruise Line ships.

Carnival is a very successful cruise line in the same way that McDonald's and Wal Mart are very successful. Give the masses what they want or think that they need.

It is nice that Carnival is there to provide a nice cruise experience at a decent price, leaving other cruise lines for sophisticated persons who live on the right coast (Graham and DeMint) and left coast (Boxer and Feinstein) of our great country.

Archived