HAL considering going totally non-smoking?

furf_n_slo

We just got back from sailing with Royal Caribbean where they supposedly non smoking in cabins and most other places however on Mariner of the seas they were not enforcing too well, we passed by cabins often where you could smell smoke drifting out the cabin.

We've sailed with them too. I think they have a fine they will enforce if you are smoking in your stateroom. I'll never forget one guy who said he didn't care. He'll just pay the fine.:eek: Some people are incorrigable.

Personally, I like the policy that Oceania has. If they catch you smoking in your cabin or on your balcony, they fine you $250 for the first offense. If they catch you smoking a second time, they kick you AND your butts off at the next port, and you have to figure out how to get home.

Personally, I like the policy that Oceania has. If they catch you smoking in your cabin or on your balcony, they fine you $250 for the first offense. If they catch you smoking a second time, they kick you AND your butts off at the next port, and you have to figure out how to get home.

That's funny! You AND YOUR BUTT(S)! Made me laugh. Love all the hearts. So cool. St. Paddy's day is next!:)

As always, I agree with you 100%. Love that Oceania, but man the food is so good I gained eight pounds in twelve days. It didn't help that I had a milk shake every day after lunch:p;)

Looks like you are going to be at sea here real soon!!!!! Have a great cruise!

Enjoy!

Kel:)

Archived