Sensation Menu

beebee1

Menus for Carnival are fleetwide what you see for one ship will be for all ships

Menus ARE fleetwide but you have 3 day cruises, 4 day cruises, 5 day, etc., etc.

I think the OP is asking for the particular menus on the Sensation.

I was just on the Sensation last week for the 4-day cruise to the Bahamas. I wish I could remember the menus for you.

I know that they did NOT have creme brulee or bitter blanc on the dessert menus :(. They did have the Grand Marnier souffle :)

They had the flat iron steak every night. At the Captain's dinner the one entree was a lobster tail and jumbo shrimp (I have never had the two before as one entree) They also had prime rib.

On the first night they did have the Lasagne and also the Braised Short Ribs. One night they did have the S & S Shrimp. I believe it was the 1st night that they had the pumpkin soup. They also had the cold strawberry soup one night. They also had a french onion soup one night. I believe there was a chicken fettucine alfredo.

If I remember anymore, I will post again.

I should make a point of taking a picture of the menus!!

• 1 year later...

Hi. I'm a first-time cruiser and just need some clarification:

At breakfast, lunch, and dinner will I select one item (starter, entree, dessert) or is it a buffet?

Or is the only buffet just outside on the Lido deck? Does it have a good selection?

Thanks.

At breakfast, lunch, and dinner will I select one item (starter, entree, dessert) or is it a buffet?

Or is the only buffet just outside on the Lido deck? Does it have a good selection?

Thanks.

At all meals in the MDR (Main Dining Room) you can select as many of each course as you wish. Just use common sense (in that you can eat most of it)!

For dinner, you will also see an option for aged/PRIME grades/cuts of beef which are featured in Carnival's Steakhouses. Those OPTIONAL entrees are $18 (and is of VERY good quality).

Don't miss the lasagna on the first night (available as an entree or a starter portion). Additionally, the Prime Rib on the second night ("Cruise Elegant Night" - while in Nassau) is usually tasty!!

Tom

Thanks.

here is the main dining room menu- portions are small. (example with the shrimp coctail- you get 4 small pieces

you order what ever you want- as many as you want.

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/menus/Menus_D_1-7.htm

only the steak house can you get one of each. (which Sensation does n0ot have one

Archived