Is it better to prepay your spa appointments?

Brandonlees

My wife was wanting a hot stones massage. I was wondering has anyone gotten this done. And if so did you book your appointment on the ship or before on carnival.com? on Carnival.com it cost 195.00 for 75 minutes. I was wondering if this is the same price on the ship or is it the same?:confused:

As soon as you board the ship and drop off your luggage, head up to the spa. They offer a tour of the spa and give away door prizes. You have the chance to win all different types of services and they have all kinds of discounts and specials available. Also, you can make your appointments then and get your choice of times.

I always get at least two things done. Usually a full massage and then some other type, depending on their specials.

Enjoy!!;)

My wife was wanting a hot stones massage. I was wondering has anyone gotten this done. And if so did you book your appointment on the ship or before on carnival.com? on Carnival.com it cost 195.00 for 75 minutes. I was wondering if this is the same price on the ship or is it the same?:confused:

Also keep in mind, and others probably can vouch for this, if you stay on the ship on a port day they offer awesome deals - sometimes almost 1/2 the cost so this is something to keep in mind if you are not excursion overload.

also book things little at a time (if planning on doing lots of spa treatments) because once you do one thing, they will offer more services at a savings. i had the hot stone massage and loveddddddddddddddddddd it.

you can't combine a special and a coupon (you get whatever is cheaper) but a passenger gave me a 50.00 off spa coupon from the art gallery drawing.

I had a hot stone massage last spring on the Glory and it was wonderful! I could not imagine why I had not got one earlier. Plus, when I went up to the spa for the "tour" on the first day, they were passing out coupons for discounts. When I'm on the Drea this Thanksgiving I will most definately be scheduling another hot stone massage

Archived