Spirit rear balconies

marpratt

I have cruised on the Spirit and 7 other Carnival ships but have never booked the extended rear balcony cabins. This is my 4th trip to Alaska and I love having a balcony on either the port or starboard side. Will we be able to see as much with a rear facing balcony? Especially, in the glacier area?

I have cruised on the Spirit and 7 other Carnival ships but have never booked the extended rear balcony cabins. This is my 4th trip to Alaska and I love having a balcony on either the port or starboard side. Will we be able to see as much with a rear facing balcony? Especially, in the glacier area?

These are great cabins. I don't think it would be any different in terms of what you see.

I haven't been to Alaska yet but I have had an aft extended balcony #6264 and loved it. Actually may be better in terms that you can see both sides instead of one.

This picture was taken looking toward the left to see the sunset.

2701687260040669306S600x600Q85.jpg

This one looking slight right.

2865865440040669306S600x600Q85.jpg

Click on either picture to see my album in webshots with many photo's of the cabin & ship.

Archived