Former RCCL cruiser off Valor this morning...

J-Hawk

Did you like your cruise? Did you like the ship?:)

LOVED the cruise! About the only thing that I didn't like was the decor of the ship, but I knew that going in. It is a little overdone and hokey. The ship itself could have been really beautiful if the decorating had been done differently. The ship's layout was also confusing! I did kinda like that, though, because all of the Royal Caribbean ships are all the same!

what did you think of the food? :D;)

was the atmosphere similar ?:cool:

dave

The food was definately better than RC! The dining room service was also much faster and the food was always hot and fresh.

The decor was not similar, but the passengers were, so I would say that it was a similar atmosphere. As far as the "party ship" reputation goes, I think that it was calmer on Carnival than it is on RC.

Welcome back!!!:)

I too will eagerly await your full review. In the interim however I have a couple of questions.

What did you do for excursions? Were they thru the ship? Depending on your excursions I may have follow up questions.:D

Thanks in advance

Belize - Cave Tubing through cavetubing.com - it was great!

Roatan - Had a driver and a tour guide to Bananarama Beach - best day of the trip, just found someone at the pier.

Cozumel - Paradise Beach via taxi and Margaritaville

Grand Cayman - Turtle Farm (big disappointment due to how their taxis work, book this on through the ship if you plan to do Turtle Farm, much better experience!) and then Margaritaville.

How far out was this beach? Were there any amenities? What was the cost of the taxi?

Thanks

Beach was about 20-25 minutes away. It is a bunch of beaches connected with Tabyana and others. We paid $10 per person plus a tip for the guide, who was great! She watched all of our stuff and took care of us all day! There was every possible amenity right there! Highly recommend this!

Beach was about 20-25 minutes away. It is a bunch of beaches connected with Tabyana and others. We paid $10 per person plus a tip for the guide, who was great! She watched all of our stuff and took care of us all day! There was every possible amenity right there! Highly recommend this!

Thanks J-Hawk....we certainly will consider this option.

I will now wait for your full review.:)

Archived