Brazil and anyone else going to Antarctica

warmwinds

My husband has his priorities straight, lol. We're booked on this cruise for 2011, and I'm going to want to know all about the ports, cruise, how cute the penguins were, etc....

He wants to know COULD YOU WATCH THE SUPERBOWL on board, LOL.

I said I'm not sure satellites can reach to Antarctica...

sooo, even if you don't watch the game yourself, PLEASE find out any pertinent information for me...thanks!

you should really join your roll call for your up-coming cruise,you will find a wealth of information and meet others on your cruise.We are doing the Antarctica cruise this February 14th,so you may want to keep an eye on this one.When we return we'll have lots to say I promise.

Kimberley

I am leaving on Thursday for Buenos Aires...our cruise leaves the 31st. I will write a full report when i arrive and I will observe the Super Bowl question!!

I plan on taking lots of pics and will be glad to share ASAP!

Kim

Hi, Kim!

Just wanted to wish you Bon Voyage... I will look forward to your review. Have a wonderful time and take care; one of these days I hope we get to meet up on a cruise!

Cruiser Susie...

Thank you so much!I am so excited.

Packing is a big challenge on this one...South America and Antactica temps to contend with!Trying to get organized.

I would love to meet you some day too..you and your husband are wonderful assets to CC. We can have Martinis!

Kim

When I did a similar cruise, we lost the satellite capabilities when we got that far south--including all satellite TV channels. Probably one of the reasons why the recent telethon for Haiti was seen just about everywhere but not Antarctica.

Archived