red sea 25th feb. anyone else

Not mrs.c.s hubby by any chance....?

Had me fooled for a whole 3 minutes then i rumbled him, will have to be a bit quicker in future.. tell him when women have a hunch about something they are usually right (he's got a nice sense of humour though)

Had me fooled for a whole 3 minutes then i rumbled him, will have to be a bit quicker in future.. tell him when women have a hunch about something they are usually right (he's got a nice sense of humour though)

Cannot fool us women eh !!!!!! :D it will be MAN OVERBOARD any more of his carry on :D

mrs.c

Yes we've never had a bad holiday, but can't plan another cruise this year as we're going abroad in October but doing a 12 day tour of California:) the first 2 nights will be on another ship though, the old Queen Mary, now a hotel and moored at Long Beach L.A. and has all the original fittings (even older than the Celebration lol)

p.s Also our daughter's wedding (Church middle of April) is only 9 weeks away so we have a lot on our plates really- better not put on TOO much weight :eek: but I know it'll be a brilliant week, the walk down and back up the Siq at Petra should be good exercise :)

Yes we've never had a bad holiday, but can't plan another cruise this year as we're going abroad in October but doing a 12 day tour of California:) the first 2 nights will be on another ship though, the old Queen Mary, now a hotel and moored at Long Beach L.A. and has all the original fittings (even older than the Celebration lol)

Wow you do have a lot planned :D sounds good though , and you must be so looking forward to your daughters wedding a very proud day for you both .... yes the exorcise in doing petra should keep us fit :eek:

mrs.c

Archived