red sea 25th feb. anyone else

Hi we have just booked this cruise :D lets hope that after the disaster we had on the xmas cruise this one will have better weather :rolleyes: please tell me it.s going to be sunny :D

mrs.c

You're a glutton for punishment Mrs.C.

No seriously if you can't get sunny weather there you won't get it anywhere, and calmer too. Nice time too without being too hot.

Lucky you, this one is on our "to do" list of cruises.

Berwyn

P.S.

Just remembered, our friends have just come back from a week in Sharm. They had a beautiful week, swimming, snorkeling etc.

So it should be better next month.

Berwyn

Thanks for that :) but I just remember that you had a good week just before us at xmas :rolleyes: and look what happened :D no we will be fine ,hubby just loves snorkeling so it would be great if he got the chance

mrs.c

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for that :) but I just remember that you had a good week just before us at xmas :rolleyes: and look what happened :D no we will be fine ,hubby just loves snorkeling so it would be great if he got the chance

mrs.c

But there's a difference this time for you. We aren't on board the week before you .

Berwyn

Never mind your turn will come round again quick enough :D

mrs.c

Hi Mrs.c.,

What I meant was that you'd have a great cruise as we'd not been on before you.

It's not the Atlantic, you'll have lovely hot sun and calm seas.

It'll soon be the end of April.

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn remember that passport thingy we had to fill in on line last time we went away :confused: I see that it is in the ticket booklet again so will we have to do it again ,do you think :(

mrs.c

Hello Mrs.c.,

yes, I've just done it for the April cruise again. I think we have to do it it for each booking.

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn remember that passport thingy we had to fill in on line last time we went away :confused: I see that it is in the ticket booklet again so will we have to do it again ,do you think :(

mrs.c

Hi I popped in Thomsons today to ask about this Advanced Passenger Information stuff shown in the ticket book, I was told it applies to all bookings made from October 2009

Hi I popped in Thomsons today to ask about this Advanced Passenger Information stuff shown in the ticket book, I was told it applies to all bookings made from October 2009

Have just done it ,,so thats it out of the way now :D getting nearer our time barnowl

mrs.c:)

Hi we have just booked this cruise :D lets hope that after the disaster we had on the xmas cruise this one will have better weather :rolleyes: please tell me it.s going to be sunny :D

mrs.c

Just had a look at the 10 day weather forecast for Cairo... it varies between 20c and 29c already, similar for Aqaba, thought you might like to know that :D

Will still be packing a mix of things though...it may be chilly at Petra and the nights could be cool of course.

Yes I will too ,hope that it keeps up for us going :D :cool: so looking forward to going to petra and seeing the pyramids

mrs.c

Archived