Liberty - Sorrento's question

MiniMom57

Is this just a pizza place, or do they have other food? I read elsewhere on Cruise Critic (in the review section) that they have other foods, but don't know how current that information was.

I also read that there is a grill near the pool for burgers, hot dogs, fries, etc ....yes or no? It sounded as though this is right near the pool, and was not referring to Johnny Rockets or the Windjammer.

Thanks in advance!;)

Sorrento's has daily salad selections, like a wonderful cold seafood salad and an AMAZING grilled eggplant. There are also other antipasto-type things. I VAGUELY remember seeing little sandwiches, but I might be imagining that.

I don't remember ever seeing a poolside grill or anything like that near the pool.

They do have a daily soft-serve frozen yogurt machine set up by the pool.

This was as recently as Nov.

Is this just a pizza place, or do they have other food? I read elsewhere on Cruise Critic (in the review section) that they have other foods, but don't know how current that information was.

I also read that there is a grill near the pool for burgers, hot dogs, fries, etc ....yes or no? It sounded as though this is right near the pool, and was not referring to Johnny Rockets or the Windjammer.

Thanks in advance!;)

2233795330104148394S600x600Q85.jpg

Also grilled pannini sandwiched made to order and tiramisu

they did serve grilled hot dogs and hamburgers poolside on one of the sea days.

All food at Sorrento is free (at least everything I tasted was). The grilled corn salad was deliciousand the olives were very tasty. I found it a wonderful place to have lunch and much less hectic than the WJ. Nice to have options!

There will always be about 6-8 different things to eat besides pizza. I would consider them "side dishes" to the pizza, although of course you could have as much as you like. There is also a coffee shop on the promenade that has free goodies such as sandwiches and treats. For most of the cruise, I had thought there was an extra cost for these, but found out later that they were all free. They only charged extra for specialty coffees such as espresso.

Yes the little sandwiches at the Cafe Promenade are super yummy along with the cookies.

I think there was a grill set up by the pool one day but I don't really remember it. It could have been one of my cruises on the Brilliance:):):)

Anyways it was nothing permanent. But they did have a place where you could grab some fruit in the Solarium. I get mixed up because on the Radiance class they do have the Solarium cafe.

I am about to embarrass myself, but I have a pretty good memory for what foods they have in Sorrento's :o

Besides for the different pizza.....they serve...

specialty salads

specialty breads (like a spinach twist)

specialty dessert cups like little puddings and jello

cocoanut macaroons (mostly later at night up on the counter)

garlic bread twists

cheesy garlic bread

antipasta salad

pasta salad

seafood salad

iced water

THEN...across the way from Sorrento's is Cafe Promenade - and that's where you'll find the deli with all of the wonderful sandwiches/subs and baked cookies :) They serve the gourmet coffees there but you can also ask for milk.

Archived