Just got back off Oceana!

C at Sea

Thanks! Have already done that. Think it must take some time to do!

The Edit Button soon goes off on this site! Beware! The lesson is think before you write!

C at Sea

One way of contacting admin, is to go to the post, where you have posted the address, and click the question mark button in red at the top right hand corner of your post, This is normally meant for complaints, but I am sure if you explain to Walt the Administrator, that you want it removed, he will arrange it for you. He mainly removes posts overnight, due to the time difference.:)

Thanks! Have had an email now from the moderator. Think they will remove it now! A good lesson well learnt.JohnthedOg I dont really understand why anyone would complain or shout at anyone who is only trying to help! I always need as much help as possible in these sort of things!!

Thanks! Have had an email now from the moderator. Think they will remove it now! A good lesson well learnt.JohnthedOg I dont really understand why anyone would complain or shout at anyone who is only trying to help! I always need as much help as possible in these sort of things!!

I didn't either, but internet security is important, you will see there are odd people about that you wouldn't want knowing too much about you!!

Don't even mention your surname or home town, there are some very nasty people about. We had problems on another cruise forum, and, rightly or wrongly do not use our true names to protect our identity.

Richard - or is it Ron or Rachel !!!

Archived