Dawn Princess honeymoon

jess98ac

My fiancee and I booked this ship for a 10 day round trip out of San Francisco in September for our honeymoon. We'll be 29 and 30 by then and have only cruised Carnival. We're looking for a romantic, but FUN trip. We really picked by itinerary, but I don't want to be bored with the crowd. Will we be ok? I know it's not a party ship like Carnival, but I think we're over that anyway!! We wanted to cruise with Royal Caribbean, but like I said, we really picked by itinerary!

Thanks!!

Jess,

Don't worry, you are going to LOVE your honeymoon cruise on Princess. They are the Love Boat people, you know. :-) We are in our mid-30's and have always found a good mix of people on Princess. I think it will be a much more romantic experience for you (versus RCI), as the Princess ships have a way of making you feel like you aren't in a huge crowd all the time. I think you will also find plenty of fun in the evenings. The Sea Princess (sister ship to the Dawn), was our favorite ship, so I think you will like it. Be sure to mark your honeymoon on the cruise personalizer and they will decorate your door for free and bring you a special dessert one night at dinner. If you liked Carnival, you will love Princess (as long as you can live without the towel animals)!

Happy honeymoon and happy sailing!

Hi Jess

If you are on 21 September cruise you will have 6 Aussies on board to keep you amused! We are all older than you but doubt you would be bored by us.

We were on TP in May 03; there were a lot of honeymooners on that cruise and they all seemed happy with our company.

The itinerary looks great - we picked it for that reason too - we have been to Pacific Mexico before on the Serenade last year through the Panama, but the rest of our friends haven't. Loved some of those ports and wanted to go back!

We like both RCCL and Princess and you will have a fantastic honeymoon I am sure.

Archived