Wine Tours??

oceanlovinmama

I am hoping someone can please tell me that there are wine tours/tastings or vineyards in Italy that I can get to....My trip will simply not be complete unless I bring home/ship home some wonderful wine of this region!!...I've only found one tour, and that is in Rome....it's 9 hours and will not work because I've only scheduled one day in Rome on our return and that will be for the City tour. I can't believe that in Naples or Sicily or even in Rhodes or Athens that there wouldn't be some wonderful places to experience wine. Any help would be grapely (hahaha) appreciated!

When we stopped at Livorno last fall, we chose to do a trip to Pisa and San Gemignano instead of going into Florence. We used Rome In Limo and had one of the best days of our cruise. The highlight, at least for us , was a stop a wonderful winery for a tasting and lunch. The wine was superb and we ordered several bottles to be shipped right to our home. Our guide and John who was excellent as well. Pisa was a gorgeous town and the tower as amazing as it seems. Just riding through the Tuscan countryside on a beautiful sunny day was perfect. If you look at the Rome in Limo website you can see they have other wine tastings available which we may try this fall. Hope this helps your decision and have a great cruise.

Archived