Parking at the Tremont

sunny_ksgirl

I'm actually at the Tremont as I type. They charge a one time $15 valet fee. The valet staff did a fantastic job yesterday when I checked considering how busy they were with other guests checking in and a wedding.

They have a very small parking lot here, so when you check in let them know you want to park for the week while cruising. They give you a white card in addition to the usual valet ticket. They signed us up for the 1130 shuttle from the Galvez. So we will check out of the Tremont, drive to the Galvez (only about a mile away), present our white valet ticket to the valet staff there and take the Galvez shuttle over to the ship.

I'm actually at the Tremont as I type. They charge a one time $15 valet fee. The valet staff did a fantastic job yesterday when I checked considering how busy they were with other guests checking in and a wedding.

They have a very small parking lot here, so when you check in let them know you want to park for the week while cruising. They give you a white card in addition to the usual valet ticket. They signed us up for the 1130 shuttle from the Galvez. So we will check out of the Tremont, drive to the Galvez (only about a mile away), present our white valet ticket to the valet staff there and take the Galvez shuttle over to the ship.

Good info to know! Thanks!:D

You can walk to the ship-- it would actually be faster with all the traffic going to the pier.

We stayed there in mid Jan and had a great view of the ship-- 4th floor---we were going to walk-but a friend came out to see us and she took us---- fast check in for VIP---boy was my husband impressed------

have a great time--we did

cheers

April

Just don't get so drunk that you trash the place:

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2010/02/tremont_house_drunk_ike.php

It's a great hotel. Give them some business!

We saw the wedding party on Saturday. As for parking, they were great. We checked out of the hotel around 9:30 and went to have breakfast before arriving at the Galvez slightly before 11AM. We were originally scheduled for the 11:30 shuttle, but the 11AM shuttle was running 30 minutes behind so we were able to get on it. We arrived at the pier at 11:45 and went to the VIP check-in and were on the ship at noon.

Archived