Spa Amenities

WMCMRBILL

I have heard that the Steam & Sauna room on the Oasis are no longer available in the locker rooms and are now offered on a fee basis. The question is:

A) true of false and if true, How much $$$

B) where are they located

C) Co-ed?

All information will be appreciated, tks.

Bill, the Oasis does NOT have them in the changing rooms as on other RCCL and Princess ships I have sailed. They do have a "couples" steam room located in the Spa area. I believe the charge is $30 a day or $150 for the week. It has several loungers inside for co-ed use. I did not purchase a pass. I laughed, someone had called RCCL with this question and was told they were still men/women spa services free on the Oasis as before, even corporate doesn't know what all is and isn't on this nice huge ship. I did miss this feature since a daily spa visit is such a nice part of vacation to be included with your cruise charge. Several items are Charged / changed I am sure to improve the bottom line as RCCL seems to be doing with their last quarter. Enjoy.

A) true of false and if true, How much $$$ cost was $30 per day or $150.00 for the week. If you purchase 2 the second person is only $99.00 for the week. The maximum number of week passes that can be purchased is 40 so that it doesn't get over crowded. Day passes are on a first come first serve basis each day.

B) where are they located. It is a room in the spa area and NOT in the locker rooms. You check in with your sea pass and are given a key to a locker in the locker room to use. They provide shoes and a robe in your locker. Towels are in the Sauna room. There is a 1 steam room, 1 aroma steam room, 1 dry sauna, 2 rain showers, and 4 heated lounge seats.

C) Co-ed? Yes, they are co-ed. I had purchased the week pass and ended up going only 3 times. The majority of users were older male and a few of them decided not to follow the "wear your bathing suit" rule. Had I known this would occur I would not have purchased. I did mention that this was happening and was informed that they do not have eyes in the back of their head. Yes, it is my fault for not thinking of the possibilty of this happening. Lesson learned.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived