hot chocolate

buffalogal

The Horizon Court does have mugs, taps of hot water, and packets of Swiss Miss-like hot chocolate mix available. Since the water comes out very hot, I generally throw in a bit of the cream that they also have right there at the hot drinks station. It cools the hot chocolate down a bit and makes it taste great ;)

I'm not sure about the MDR though, since I made the most of my soda card every time I was there.

The Horizon Court does have mugs, taps of hot water, and packets of Swiss Miss-like hot chocolate mix available. Since the water comes out very hot, I generally throw in a bit of the cream that they also have right there at the hot drinks station. It cools the hot chocolate down a bit and makes it taste great ;)

I'm not sure about the MDR though, since I made the most of my soda card every time I was there.

I've not seen hot chocolate packets in the horizon court in years, what ship did you find them on?

You might find it on an Alaskan cruise. (we did not)

I've not seen hot chocolate packets in the horizon court in years, what ship did you find them on?

I was going to say the exact same thing. Except for Alaska cruises, I don't think it is available in the buffet any longer. I personally haven't seen those hot chocolate packets there in several years.

Oh really? Sorry for giving misleading information then :o

There were definitely packets of hot chocolate in the Horizon Court on the Diamond this past summer to Alaska, though. Guess I just got lucky.

Archived