not sure...

jojogana

:confused:not sure if this is the place to ask this questin but don't know where to ask

but what are some cheap hotels/motels in miami to stay the night in, prior to the day of embarkation?

want to keep price low and close if we could. but if there are any suggestions i would appreciate it

thanks

:confused:not sure if this is the place to ask this questin but don't know where to ask

but what are some cheap hotels/motels in miami to stay the night in, prior to the day of embarkation?

want to keep price low and close if we could. but if there are any suggestions i would appreciate it

thanks

I would like the same info, so I am glad you posted it.

To bad you are not going on the Liberty Critic Group Cruise on the 15th with us,

you will be going home as we head out...

Almost ships passing in the night :p

Look on the message boards for Home Ports, East Coast Departures. You'll find all the hotel info you could ever want!

Under East Coast there is a sticky on top for Florida in particular. ... just adding to what you said because it might be easy to miss the florida board.

I lived in S. FL for quite a while before moving here, and winter is much higher $$$ than off season, so when you are cruising is important. Do you want cruise parking, or a shuttle... all of these questions make a difference what hotels people would suggest.

S. Beach is probably higher, but a really cool place to stay. Downtown is going to be really high.

There's a Holiday Inn across from Bayside Marketplace...close to the pier and it's not as expensive as some other hotels.

I have heard this is one of the cruisers favorites, because its still close to the port... and Bayside had lots of shops and places to eat.

thanks!!

i will be thinking of you on the 15th!!!

Thanks for the info all,

and jojogana, maybe you should just get off the Glory, walk on over and board the Liberty ;) That would be much better than just thinking of us...

There's a Holiday Inn across from Bayside Marketplace...close to the pier and it's not as expensive as some other hotels.

That Holiday Inn is a dump and is completely overpriced.

What are your dates? You would have much better luck with hotwire or priceline.

Archived