Olando Airport to CC

gcjstri

If you want to leave all the hassle behind, I would call Sunshine State Transportation, they are the same price as renting a car, round trip is like 140.00, plus no headache with picking up car and dropping off, we have used them several times and Hector is wonderful, here is their number 1888-437-2826, tell him Laurie from Ga had you call, you won't be disappointed..

If you want to leave all the hassle behind, I would call Sunshine State Transportation, they are the same price as renting a car, round trip is like 140.00, plus no headache with picking up car and dropping off, we have used them several times and Hector is wonderful, here is their number 1888-437-2826, tell him Laurie from Ga had you call, you won't be disappointed..

There really isn't much of a hassle to renting a car and the cost can be much less than $140, transportation companies are great if you are pressed for time but if you are coming in a day or more ahead of time a rental car is a great cost effective method that allows the freedom to get around on your own schedule.

to most its a hassle, and the post didnt state about being in orlando for any length of time, I along with most will tell you who wants to mess with a car on the day of the cruise, unpacking twice and changing cars, not for me, I was just trying to be helpful, but thanks for your input......

Checking into this myself for The Dream in July. Carnival wants 140.00 for the two of us round trip. We can rent a car from Thrifty at 41.71 going and 32.99 coming back.

think???......there is a free shuttle to the pier. Right??? How much hassle can it be? Our plane arrives 8:47am so we have time. Any suggetion? And why is it cheaper to rent a car to come back the same route? TY

Archived