Ruby Princess E728 Cabin Info

Cruiser_Rich

I think E728 is the next to last mini on the port side...I have stayed in the very last cabin on the Sapphire and really enjoyed to extended balcony. I could hear a little noise from Club Fusion below, but not bad and not late at night. In E728 you may hear a little noise from below, but I've read it's pretty limited to the very back cabin which is located right over the stage.

I am booked in E724 on the Ruby this December. If one of the extended balcony cabins becomes available I'd book it in a heartbeat...any noise from below is very minor. Have a great cruise!

The covered balconies on Emerald deck are very nice. They are the same size as the mini's on Dolphin deck. We were in E726, 2 years ago, and were booked in E728 this year, but canceled. E730 & E731 (Emerald deck, port and starboard) are the only 2 with extended (about 4 feet wider, same depth as all the rest) balconies. The extended area is not covered. Interior of the cabins are identical to all the others in the row/s.

Ruby is a very nice ship. Enjoy!!!

Hi, we are booked in cabin E728 for the Feb 18th Caribbean cruise. We heard from another gal that stayed in this exact room that the Club Fusion noise was light to non-existent. We are very much looking forward to our cruise and to having this cabin and will post another reply when we return. Happy Sailing!!

Archived