Cleared to Travel - Can't Wait to Go

mypleasure

I visited the doc this afternoon and I have been declared 100% medically fit to fly to Miami and cruise so my 50th Birthday celebration on the Pearl in 3 weeks is definitely on.

Thanks to everyone who sent their kind wishes when my recent heart attack brought the trip into doubt. I really appreciated it. Now I can just relax and enjoy some final planning. I can't wait!

Jean in the UK.

I visited the doc this afternoon and I have been declared 100% medically fit to fly to Miami and cruise so my 50th Birthday celebration on the Pearl in 3 weeks is definitely on.

Thanks to everyone who sent their kind wishes when my recent heart attack brought the trip into doubt. I really appreciated it. Now I can just relax and enjoy some final planning. I can't wait!

Jean in the UK.

congrat and good health. I had a stint put in about 8 years ago; no trouble since and DH has antio plasty back in 1986. Same, never any problems.. You will have many more awesome years and lots more cruises.

Nita

WOO HOO.. Jean I am so thrilled to hear of your great recovery and good news. I know you will but PLEASE come back and tell us all about your trip. 8-)

You know, the one thing that would make me really happy would be to hear that you too are now fighting fit and rareing to go Terry.

I will definitely be back to give my cruise report in March.

Jean

Archived