Our Pics from our Oasis sailing on 1/16 are finally organized and posted

I took so many pictures that it took me longer than I anticipated to get everything organized and put together in somewhat of a logical order. For those that can't get enough of Oasis before they actually set foot on her, you can view our Webshots album by clicking the link or, if that fails the link in my signature below.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/576470857kHwPVN

Super photos! Thanks for making the effort. First shot I've seen of the library. We'll be in the cabin across the hall from you in the first week of August, ocean side.

One question...was the MDR open for lunch every day or only on sea days?

Super photos! Thanks for making the effort. First shot I've seen of the library. We'll be in the cabin across the hall from you in the first week of August, ocean side.

One question...was the MDR open for lunch every day or only on sea days?

I honestly don't know. There are so many places to eat onboard that we never actually made it to the MDR for lunch. Everything else was just so convenient and we tend to snack more for lunch, then eat an early dinner and grab a late night snack if we get hungry again.

Outstanding pics!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to share. First I've seen of the Central Park balcony cabins in such great detail...that's what we've booked for April 24. Also, great pics of the Solarium & Solarium Bistro.

Can't wait!:p

Barbara

Do you have to be drinking age to sit i the Rising Tide Bar?

I don't think so but, I didn't see anyone that looked anywhere close to underage on it the one time we had a drink there. I don't recall ever seeing anyone who even appeared remotely close to underage on it. I wouldn't see why someone under the legal age couldn't get on and have a coke or sprite unless it got to a point where adults couldn't find a seat because kids were riding it like a carnival ride.

Interesting question. I'm sorry I don't really have a definitive answer for you.

Outstanding pics!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to share. First I've seen of the Central Park balcony cabins in such great detail...that's what we've booked for April 24. Also, great pics of the Solarium & Solarium Bistro.

Can't wait!:p

Barbara

After getting home and looking that 1,500+ pics I took, I was amazed that I hadn't really coverd some area's as well as I thought I had. I even found that I didn't have any pics at all of the comedy club or Studio B and the few I had of Dazzle's were inadaquate for posting. Even with those notable spots missing and not to many pics of the fitness center or vitality spa there was still close to 270 pics of Oasis.

Let's face it. This ship is just HUGE. I a weeks time I'd like to have thought I'd seen almost everything on her but, I know there are area's I completely missed. If RCI was out to build a floating resort they did a great job of accomplishing that goal. I was a doubter but, now I'm looking forward to our sailing on Allure next year. The funny thing is I don't even really care for the ports of call. I just like the warm weather, seeing the occasional beach and enjoying the amenities and shows this ship has to offer.

Great pictures!! Thanks for taking the time.

I see that pictures are listed Teen Arcade.....inquiring family minds want to know....are adults allowed in the Arcade or is it in the teen-only area. I don't remember seeing this anywhere previously.

Thanks again!

I believe it's a teen only area. I took the pics from the door because I wasn't 100% sure and didn't want to intrude. There was one sailing on a Voyager class ship where I thought I'd cut through one of the teen priiorty areas (might have been the arcade) and was stopped by staff as adults were not allowed. Since then I've tried to give anything that looked like a teen of chilrens priorty area a wide berth.

Archived