FOS Embarkation Dining

The dining rooms are closed; however, the pizzeria on the promenade was open for business in January.

We often go right to the pizzeria when we get on the ship. Most poeple don't know about it, so it is not crowded yet. They have great anti-pasta there too. It's in the front glass case, which most people don't find for days.

Lynda

The dining rooms are closed; however, the pizzeria on the promenade was open for business in January.

We also did the pizza thing last week and found that it was nice to not be fighting for food on the first day. Nice view on the promenade and great for people watching.

The staff is VERY busy preparing for the next cruise, so the only the buffet, pizza and deli are open. Let them have a chance to prepare the ship...there is a LOT that has to be done in just a few hours to prepare for the next voyage.

ehfl-

Really? You need to get rude about it? I was stating an experience on our last cruise and asking a simple question - nowhere did you see me say that I was upset it was closed - just glad that there was more than one option.

Posts like yours are why some people get upset at cruise critic.

Thank you to all the others who were able to simply answer a simple question!

Happy cruising!

ehfl-

Really? You need to get rude about it? I was stating an experience on our last cruise and asking a simple question - nowhere did you see me say that I was upset it was closed - just glad that there was more than one option.

Posts like yours are why some people get upset at cruise critic.

Thank you to all the others who were able to simply answer a simple question!

Happy cruising!

I read the entire post, and it didn't strike me as rude at all. I think you may be a little over sensitive.:(

Archived