Need Help Re: Short Term Apt Rental Paris

emcee207

A friend of mine will be in Paris this June. She asked if I knew of anyone who rented short term apartments in Paris. Apparently, she has googled this but has been overwhelmed with many different places. She is concerened about the quality of the accomodations and the "honesty" of the renters. She is looking for a reference from someone who has recently done this. It is only for a week and there are four in their group. Her and Husband, Son and Granddaughter.

Can anyone help her with this? I told her what a great reference tool the CC boards were.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

A friend of mine will be in Paris this June. She asked if I knew of anyone who rented short term apartments in Paris. Apparently, she has googled this but has been overwhelmed with many different places. She is concerened about the quality of the accomodations and the "honesty" of the renters. She is looking for a reference from someone who has recently done this. It is only for a week and there are four in their group. Her and Husband, Son and Granddaughter. Can anyone help her with this? I told her what a great reference tool the CC boards were. Thanks in advance for any responses.

For apartments in Paris, we have used this website with success. You still have to do your homework, checking out the detailed location options, reviewing the pictures, etc., to see what fits for your exact personal needs.

http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/europe

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

I would recommend Vacation in Paris (http://www.vacationinparis.com) we used them for a 12 night stay in Paris 2 years ago and got a great apartment (with 2 bathrooms) for about $250 a night. They are based in New Jersey so you pay with USD which can help with the exchange rate like it is. There is a local property manager in Paris who you can contact if there are any problems. It worked wonderfully and I would absolutely use them again.

Archived