Rum Runners

wskon

Wink --- Have you considered a career in politics, or are you just nice?;)

ROTFL-well, I'd probably be spending eternity in a warm place if I said she's nice, so I guess she must be considering politics

Thank you-I'll be here all week and don't forget to tip your waitress

Desist? Hmmm. My first thought is 'dentist with a lisp'.

That's probably not the meaning.

Maybe it is the act of helping an old lady into the path of a dump truck at a crosswalk? It is difficult to imagine being advised to do THAT!

I am ABSOLUTELY certain that it doesn't refer to using a possessive instead of a contraction.

I am in a quarry,er,ah, oh yeah,quandary as to what it could mean.

You are no help at all. You really let me down this time !!:D

I looked it up, and it means to stop. Will I go blind if I don't stop ?

ROTFL-well, I'd probably be spending eternity in a warm place if I said she's nice, so I guess she must be considering politics

Thank you-I'll be here all week and don't forget to tip your waitress

I will vote for her if she runs for legalizing smuggling. Booze, not sausages ! :D

I will vote for her if she runs for legalizing smuggling. Booze, not sausages ! :D

Hmmm... Smuggling booze.. Is that part of my agenda?

Well lookie here!! It's written right here on my palm! :p

I am not sure, but I know old man Kennedy got rich. Is that what you mean.

Wow!! You are quick!

The old man makin' his money smuggling wasn't the problem. Shewt, he wuz just providin' a produck thet the publik wanted, despite what the gummint felt wuz best fer 'em.

No, the lasting insult legacy was Ted Kennedy sitting behind a desk with a bunch of other senators asking Clarence Thomas if he had a history of treating women poorly. In fairness to the Tedster, I think he kept his yap shut. He sure looked like he understood the paradigm.

Wow!! You are quick!

The old man makin' his money smuggling wasn't the problem. Shewt, he wuz just providin' a produck thet the publik wanted, despite what the gummint felt wuz best fer 'em.

No, the lasting insult legacy was Ted Kennedy sitting behind a desk with a bunch of other senators asking Clarence Thomas if he had a history of treating women poorly. In fairness to the Tedster, I think he kept his yap shut. He sure looked like he understood the paradigm.

You have been so wrong for so long, but YOU RIGHT TONIGHT !!!!

Desist? Hmmm. My first thought is 'dentist with a lisp'.

That's probably not the meaning.

Maybe it is the act of helping an old lady into the path of a dump truck at a crosswalk? It is difficult to imagine being advised to do THAT!

I am ABSOLUTELY certain that it doesn't refer to using a possessive instead of a contraction.

I am in a quarry,er,ah, oh yeah,quandary as to what it could mean.

but that sounds like a good meaning, maybe the person who used it can tell us what it does mean>>Exit out maybe????

I think you guys have all gone night, night and that is a good thing.

Nita

but that sounds like a good meaning, maybe the person who used it can tell us what it does mean>>Exit out maybe????

Nita

Hi Nita

I have answered this 2 times already and none of them went through. I am going to try again. I could not figure out the conversation when all I was asking was why rum runners don't show up on the xray machines? Oh well to each his own. I only like to take a bottle to have in the cabin so I can make drinks while we are getting ready to go each. I am definitely not cheap - my bar bill tells the truth. Nita - I enjoy reading all of your posts. Sandy

Hi Nita

I have answered this 2 times already and none of them went through. I am going to try again. I could not figure out the conversation when all I was asking was why rum runners don't show up on the xray machines? Oh well to each his own. I only like to take a bottle to have in the cabin so I can make drinks while we are getting ready to go each. I am definitely not cheap - my bar bill tells the truth. Nita - I enjoy reading all of your posts. Sandy

ok, some of us get off track from time to time and those of us who have strong feelings about smuggling can get pretty defensive about the cruise ships policies. I will have to admit, though we do not do it, I can understand bringing something on for your cabin only. It is those who flaunt it that pisses me off or those who think bringing an entire bar on board is ok. That is what created these tight policies and we all suffer because of a few who think the rules do not apply to them.

Nita

Hi Nita

Sandy -- I hope we didn't offend you by using your thread as a playground. Some take it seriously, and some joke around about it, but somewhere in this chatter and nonsense, I hope you got your questions answered.

Sandy -- I hope we didn't offend you by using your thread as a playground. Some take it seriously, and some joke around about it, but somewhere in this chatter and nonsense, I hope you got your questions answered.

I definitely was not offended. I have laughed for years at some of the fun on these boards. Yes - I got my question answered. I just plain love to cruise and have fun reading so many different thoughts, questions, and comments. It is very rare I have one - but was curious. Have a great day and have fun..

Sandy

Never !! Not in my lifetime !!! I regret the slip of the lip. I will desist.

Can't resist....

Must desist.....

Not a recidivist.....

Searching for a Blue Mist...

Looking for a game of whist...

For the OP--- rumrunners don't show up because they do not appear in the shape of a bottle on the scanners.

Sometimes we get sidetrac....Oh look,a squirrel!....ked.

Archived