MUTS Question

jjgarv2

I just got off of the Coral Princess last Friday.

Some of the movies that were shown; Up, Confessions of a Shopaholic, The Proposal, Harry Potter, Mama Mia, The Informant, My Life in Ruins, Public Enemies, The Ugly Truth, The Hangover, An Education, State of Play, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs.

Some were shown indoors, some on MUTS.

Pearl

MUTS movies are recent releases to DVD, and some not-so-recent releases (Mamma Mia comes to mind, they've been playing that FOREVER!) Usually a movie will be on the big screen one day, and in the Princess Theater during the next day.

I found that its movies that are already on the cable movie stations. Nothing that recent. Wall E, Confessions of a Shopaholic..everything that's on Starz and has been for months now. A little disappointing that it was mostly such old stuff.

What I didn't understand was why they'd scheduele MUTS during dinner time and then never show those movies again, like the Proposal, except on the room television in Spanish. Why not air it again in both English and Spanish instead of Confessions of a Shopaholic for the umpteenth time?

At least newer dvd releases would've been welcomed. Star Trek, Four Christmases...

MUTS movies are recent releases to DVD, and some not-so-recent releases (Mamma Mia comes to mind, they've been playing that FOREVER!) Usually a movie will be on the big screen one day, and in the Princess Theater during the next day.

Right...just like the selections on our 30 day Pacific crossing on Star!!! Recent selections such as the Lon Chaney silent movie version of " Phantom of the Opera."

Ciao for now!!!

Archived