Interior rooms

Jaymee287

We will be on the Legend in June, there will be 3 of us to a room. I'm just curious if anyone has any pictures of interior rooms that they could share. I 've heard that they are all pretty much the same on every ship. We would like to know more about the drawer space, closet space, and the bathroom as to how many drawers and that sort of thing. Even if you don't have pictures and you could share the knowledge you do have, we would appreciate that just as much.

Thanks

I don't have pictures but they're all over and on Carnival's website.

With 3 people I'd for sure get the over the door thingie to put all sorts of cosmetics, sun tan lotion, brushes, combs etc. in. Load it before you leave and then just hand it on the bathroom door. Keeps a lot of counter space free.

All standard rooms whether inside, oceanview or balcony have the same three closet units across from the bathroom. The first two nearest the door are for hanging garments but include a shelf at the top. The third unit has about a half dozen shelves. The storage space is quite plentiful for two people.

These pictures are from the Legend in 2005. We cruised during the Superbowl hence the Eagle gear. :D

1497981824080888825S600x600Q85.jpg

1497982581080888825S600x600Q85.jpg

1497982217080888825S600x600Q85.jpg

1497982018080888825S600x600Q85.jpg

1498017631080888825S600x600Q85.jpg

I dont think I have pics but they are other. We normally always opt for the interior rooms. We need a quad though. Out last room on Liberty had a vanity with one small drawer that held the hairdryer. Then 3 big drawers. We used the big drawers for PJ's swimsuits undies socks stuff like that and where plenty big for that. Then one closet had 4 deep and tall shelves we each had one for our folded clothes. Then there where two other closets to just hang stuff. We have never had issues fiting all our clothes. Suitcases under the bed and a pop up hamper for dirty. But then again we TRY not to over pack. If you like to hang items you might not get enough hangers. We always have our biggest issues there. Pack a few extra or I think you can ask for more.

The Dream interior room storage is not as plentiful as the other 4 Carnival ships we have sailed on. You get TWO closet units-one for hanging and one that has fold down shelves (two I think) and hanging space above. For drawers, you get the hairdryer drawer and 2 (or 3?-2 for sure) below it. Safe is over the refriger/cooler. It was ok for 2 people but for 3....would take a great deal of organization and sharing. We really missed that third storage unit, especially for the shelves.

My first cruise was an interior cabin on the Elation with 2 of my friends. We had plenty of storage for all of our stuff. There's not enough drawer space for everyone's things, but I put my things in the top of my closet, and if I remember right, one of the closets has shelves going all the way down. Plenty of space, no problem. We had a rollaway bed that was put up by our steward when she came in in the evening and she would take it down & remove it from the room in the mornings.

All standard rooms whether inside, oceanview or balcony have the same three closet units across from the bathroom. The first two nearest the door are for hanging garments but include a shelf at the top. The third unit has about a half dozen shelves. The storage space is quite plentiful for two people.

These pictures are from the Legend in 2005. We cruised during the Superbowl hence the Eagle gear. :D

There are some modified (for wheelchair use) cabins that have a different layout since the bathroom is sooooo much bigger.

We ended up in a modified cabin on the Valor (booked guarantee) and there were three closets. The grouping of two closets were much more narrow than the closets in a regular cabin.

There are some modified (for wheelchair use) cabins that have a different layout since the bathroom is sooooo much bigger.

We ended up in a modified cabin on the Valor (booked guarantee) and there were three closets. The grouping of two closets were much more narrow than the closets in a regular cabin.

The aft facing cabins on Triumph, right in the middle only had two usuable closets, one was a dummy.

There are a few cabins located in various locations around the ship that are non-standard. In my opinion handicapped equipped cabins are non-standard by definition.

Since the OP is asking about Carnival Legend (a Spirit class ship) I limited my comments to this class.

The Dream interior room storage is not as plentiful as the other 4 Carnival ships we have sailed on. You get TWO closet units-one for hanging and one that has fold down shelves (two I think) and hanging space above. For drawers, you get the hairdryer drawer and 2 (or 3?-2 for sure) below it. Safe is over the refriger/cooler. It was ok for 2 people but for 3....would take a great deal of organization and sharing. We really missed that third storage unit, especially for the shelves.

Our interior on Dream had TWO hanging closets. I used one, wife used the other. It also had one closet with FOUR or FIVE shelves that we shared. Also tables by bed could be used for small items. Plus the one closet had shelf across top that held lots of items. Other one had the life vests in it. You could put them under bed if you need another whole shelf..:rolleyes:

Archived