Recorded call, missed it.

Go Big Red

Got a recorded call from Carnival this morning. Going on the Dream on

Saturday. Missed most of the call. Caught the end where it said " recommend you arrive between 1: - 2:30 to beat the rush"

Does anybody know what the rest says? Or to get the message again?

I've cruised out of Port Canaveral twice and I have been there around 1030 both times, had a short wait once but the line went fast, and was on the ship by 1130 drinking my first DOD. Go with what you feel best doing........

Cheers and have a great time while those of us in the deep freeze stay frozen:mad:

Carole

I've cruised out of Port Canaveral twice and I have been there around 1030 both times, had a short wait once but the line went fast, and was on the ship by 1130 drinking my first DOD. Go with what you feel best doing........

Cheers and have a great time while those of us in the deep freeze stay frozen:mad:

Carole

hello, fellow Nebraskan! I'll be thawing out on the Ecstacy next weekend. I know you can't get to your room until a certain time, but how long from when you get to the ship until you are actually on board? Is there quite a line?

We went on the Dream Jan 30 and arrived at the pier about 12:30..had 31 of us ...didn't have VIP check in and all were on the ship by 1pm!!! Even went to the room about 1:15..doors were still closed but wanted to drop the bags..room was ready! This is one of the best boarding piers i've ever been too...these people have their act together!!!!!

hello, fellow Nebraskan! I'll be thawing out on the Ecstasy next weekend. I know you can't get to your room until a certain time, but how long from when you get to the ship until you are actually on board? Is there quite a line?

Hi there O2, are you enjoying this lovely 10 below windchill weather we are having ? brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I'm sooooo jealous your gonna be on the boat next weekend!~!!!! But I hope you raise a DOD in remembrance of your fellow freezing brothers and sisters at home <insert drama> lol

I am not sure where Ecstasy is right now, but typically we haven't had to wait at any port longer than 45 minutes or so, and that was a long line.

Once they are letting people board though the lines go very fast!!

Hope you have a lovely time, and the weather coming and going is kind to you!!

Cheers, Carole

Archived