How can I find out a ship's year-long itinerary

Belease

I'm going on the Emerald this year (from Florida) but in live in Southampton so am always seeing cruise ships. But I wondered, is there a way of finding out if and when the Emerald will be in port in Southampton so I can go and take a look at her before I go on my holiday later in the year? Is anyone going to be boarding the Emerald in Southampton this year?

Here you are :D this is the port of Southampton's cruise ship schedule, they haven't updated it yet, it says it will be updated mid February, so keep checking the site, once its updated, just scroll down and you'll be able to view which ships are coming in on which days. Hope this helps! Southampton VTS - Cruise Ship Schedule

I'm going on the Emerald this year (from Florida) but in live in Southampton so am always seeing cruise ships. But I wondered, is there a way of finding out if and when the Emerald will be in port in Southampton so I can go and take a look at her before I go on my holiday later in the year? Is anyone going to be boarding the Emerald in Southampton this year?

You could request a cruise atlas from Princess.

But I wondered, is there a way of finding out if and when the Emerald will be in port in Southampton so I can go and take a look at her before I go on my holiday later in the year?
This is very easy. Go to the Princess website and click through to the cruise finder. Click on Emerald Princess' name, and then click the first month that is clickable (ie February 2010, as of now). Then click "View" to see all the cruises that she's doing that month. When you've looked at them, go back to the search screen, and select Emerald Princess and March 2010, and so on until you've seen all of the scheduled itineraries.

Here's a link to a website which gives you info for every ship out there!! I have linked it specifically to the Emerald.

http://cruisett.com/ships.php?ShipID=121

Archived