Vines Bar

pamjsc

Any opinions on Vines Bar? We are sailing on the Caribbean Princess on March 7. Just wondering what they have for seafood. Is it just sushi or are there other choices?

Also, is there a charge?

Thanks

The Vines Bar is very nice ... all I've ever had was a variety of sushi..made freesh right at the bar... it was very good and $1/piece... I don't recall any other seafood being available..

The Vines Bar is very nice ... all I've ever had was a variety of sushi..made freesh right at the bar... it was very good and $1/piece... I don't recall any other seafood being available..

I believe that Princess is soon changing, if not already, the policy based on passengers' feedback.

There is no cost for tapas at Vines and they are increasing the selection of free items at the Int'l Cafe as well.

Ciao for now!!!

Princess no longer charge for the sushi and tapas in Vines. You can order the food without purchasing a drink. There is a cheese plate for a charge but I am not a cheese eater so I do not know the price. They do some excellent flights of wine so that you can taste 3 different wines for the same price as a normal glass (they are of course 1/3 glasses!). It is a great place to enjoy a light meal and some excellent wine.

Does anyone, who has cruise this year, know if there is a charge for the sushi in the Vines on CB?

We were on the Crown Princess in January. There is no charge for the sushi in Vines. You don't even have to buy any wine, if you don't want to.:)

Thanks! I'm looking forward to trying the sushi and purchasing a few glasses of wine.

Me too. I've not been on a ship that had a Vines yet and I'm getting thirsty just thinking about the flights of wine. The idea of sampling different wines when ever you want to is a great concept.

Archived