Serenade Spa Shower Questions

Terre

I usually shower in the spas instead of the cabins because they're usually a little larger. Can anyone tell me if the showers in the Serenade's spa are bigger than the cabin showers? (womens shower)

I usually shower in the spas instead of the cabins because they're usually a little larger. Can anyone tell me if the showers in the Serenade's spa are bigger than the cabin showers? (womens shower)

Yes, they are larger than the "shower tubes" in the regular cabin bathrooms. If you have a suite, I don't know. We had a D1 and the spa shower was substantially larger.

Yes, the spa showers are much larger than those in regular cabins. I only used them when I used the fitness center.

However, I thought the cabin showers were a pretty good size. I've cruised on Disney and Princess and thought both of those were a tight fit, compared to the Serenade. I'm a pretty big guy (6'5" and 300 pounds), and had no problem with the space in the shower. I didn't see any need to trek to the spa just to use the shower. Actually the "tube" is pretty nice. Other ships I've cruise had a shower curtain which usually tried to cling to my body. The curved shower door in the Serenade cabins was much better in my opinion.

I am a large lady and was concerned about the size of the shower "tube" on my first cruise. It was a non-issue - it was plenty big enough. Sure I hit my elbow on the wall every now and then... but I do that in my large shower at home too - and my tile wall at home hurts considerably more than the plexiglas shower on the ships.

If claustrophobia is the issue, you may prefer the spa shower. They're still rounded, but with an open side so you never feel closed in. However, they are tile, so watch the elbows! :D

Archived