Grey Goose Martini

swscruiser

The $12 is for the larger "martini bar" size - 4oz pour I beleive. The other bars also serve smaller martinis that run less.

=

I am trying to figure out if buying the daily liquor plan is worth the cost. Does anyone know what your basic drinks are on Celebrity? Like a rum and coke or bloody Mary? It would help is I knew the individual prices.

Thanks!

=

I am trying to figure out if buying the daily liquor plan is worth the cost. Does anyone know what your basic drinks are on Celebrity? Like a rum and coke or bloody Mary? It would help is I knew the individual prices.

Thanks!

Here is a link to the standard bar menu. Martini Bar menu is on same page as well (first photo on site). There are from Sept '08 so they are about 15 months old, but prices haven't changed a lot. http://simon-pics.smugmug.com/Cruises/Cruise-Ship-Rooms-and-Features/Menus-and-Information/4467773_J9pi2#380496245_YHMmx

On our last cruise they did have some higher priced more premium liquor in some of the bars, like high end Scotch Whisky and Cognac in Micheals club that are on different menus.

=

Thanks!

About $7.

Here is a link to the standard bar menu. Martini Bar menu is on same page as well (first photo on site). There are from Sept '08 so they are about 15 months old, but prices haven't changed a lot. http://simon-pics.smugmug.com/Cruises/Cruise-Ship-Rooms-and-Features/Menus-and-Information/4467773_J9pi2#380496245_YHMmx

On our last cruise they did have some higher priced more premium liquor in some of the bars, like high end Scotch Whisky and Cognac in Micheals club that are on different menus.

Thank you so much! That was exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you so much! That was exactly what I was looking for.

I wouldn't use these to determine if the Beverage Plan is going to be the way to go. These menus are 4 yrs old and now they arbitrarily add 15% for tip.

For what its worth most folks have said the cocktail plan is overpriced. There was a gentleman at our MDR table on the beer plan and he said that was a good deal. Personally I would never drink enough to justify purchasing either. Even if I could I don't think I would remember my cruise, LOL.

Thank you soooo much for the drink menu... Too bad they don't have my favourite Whiskies.. but I guess I'll live.

Thank you soooo much for the drink menu... Too bad they don't have my favourite Whiskies.. but I guess I'll live.

What are your favourites? They have several more available, especially on our last Equinox cruise, at some of the bars. Micheals Club in particular has their own menu with a broad selection of Whisky, Whiskey, Cognac, brandies and liquours.

Archived