Poesia questions/advice

Sinjin

Hi. We booked our family of 4 for the March 27th Western trip. I was hoping someone could answer a few quesitons or give advice:

1. We asked for the late dinner since the ship is often leaving port during early dinner. Travel agent said there is a wait list for late seating and he put us on that list. Is there a way to improve our chances of getting later dinner?

2. Are there tennis rackets and balls available for use on board? Is there a cost?

3. Is room service available 24 hours and is there a cost?

Any other advice or insight is appreciated. Thanks.

HI. Yes they have the tennis stuff on board. I wonder why your TA did not put you on late seating right away when you made your reservation. If you booked late and this is the reason, that is one thing about waiting...you do not have first choice of cabins or dining times. If you want it and do not get it when you board go talk to the maitre de. Understand that it just may not be able to be done though.

As far as room service: it is 24 hours and I know we did not pay any surcharge when we ordered it during the day. There may be a late night /early morning fee after midnight, I am not sure since I never used it. They have many late night food offerings now on Poesia in the Caribbean.

The menu for a afternoon snack if you get back from an excursion was fine for us. They had 2 soups, sandwich(tuna on burger bun and chips), salads, fruit, dessert. Actually LOVED the tuna and it was great to eat some chips...

Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you for the feedback. We just booked Monday and Late Seating was not available. I don't like the thought of sitting at dinner while leaving port or while the sun is setting. Also, with 2 formal nights, we'll have to get ready really early or eat at the buffet those nights. Wait, that's not really an option, is it?

Archived