Question about Glory room -

browneyedwoman

I looked up info on our Glory room and it has a note attached to the room description. It is Note: Cabin has twin/king-1 sofabed (8C OST3) on: LI FD. Does anyone know what this means?

If you are looking at that on bookccl.com, they use the same pages for ships in the same class; I'm pretty sure that means that on the Liberty (LI) and Freedom (FD) have a sofabed while the Glory, Conquest do not.

Gadan1 - Thanks for the info. That is the site that I found this on. We don't need a sofabed because we won't have a third person in the room, but I would like to have a sofa in the room to sit on. Does this mean that we won't have any type of sofa in this room on the Glory?

I think it just means it doesn't have a sofabed. If you read the line right above the note on the description, for all the cabins I saw with that notation, they all still list a sofa in the room description

I looked up info on our Glory room and it has a note attached to the room description. It is Note: Cabin has twin/king-1 sofabed (8C OST3) on: LI FD. Does anyone know what this means?

Your cabin has two twin beds that can be pushed together to form a king sized bed. It also can sleep a third person in a sofa bed.

Archived