Splendor - which decks do or do not go through?

eggypann

Deck 3 with the restaurants. After the first couple of days, you just learn to plan ahead on where you want to end up. We would pretty much go forward or aft on the deck where our room was (8) and make sure to get in the right elevator before going down.

So 3, 4 and 5 all do NOT go through?

Correct, 3 and 4 are the restaurant decks with kitchen in the middle. On 5 (and floors above) you can walk thru.

ANother way of looking at it. If you are in the Black pearl and want get forward and go the lobby, you have to go up to five and across and then back down.

Correct, 3 and 4 are the restaurant decks with kitchen in the middle. On 5 (and floors above) you can walk thru.

ANother way of looking at it. If you are in the Black pearl and want get forward and go the lobby, you have to go up to five and across and then back down.

No according to the deck plan there is no galley on deck 4, that area is a conference room and Robusto's cigar bar.

The Conquest class ships don't have a two level galley either. You can walk from front to back on deck four on the Conquest, you just have to walk through the upper level of the mid-ship restaurant or along the exterior deck space by the lifeboats where the muster drill is held.

The Conquest class ships don't have a two level galley either. You can walk from front to back on deck four on the Conquest, you just have to walk through the upper level of the mid-ship restaurant or along the exterior deck space by the lifeboats where the muster drill is held.

You are right I should have taken my own advise. I've only been on Conquest class ships 10 times so I should know better, but I realize now looking at the deck plan that it isn't the upper galley that you go through it's the cigar bar.

I swear though that I've been on one of the Carnival ships that has a 2 level galley.

You are right I should have taken my own advise. I've only been on Conquest class ships 10 times so I should know better, but I realize now looking at the deck plan that it isn't the upper galley that you go through it's the cigar bar.

I swear though that I've been on one of the Carnival ships that has a 2 level galley.

No prob.....you had me second guessing myself.;) We were on her in August, I might have had too many drinks...but

Archived