Exact Address of NY Port?

boop3

We are with our children, 5 and 3. My parents (who still live in Rockland) are joining us, but they are down below in a balcony cabin. I feel a bit guilty that they won't be allowed to enjoy the courtyard.

Your parents can still visit and enjoy your suite with you :). I bet your kids are going to have lots of fun on the Gem! My husband grew up in Tappan and his dad still lives there. What area are you from? I am originally from Queens as are my parents. We look forward to meeting you and your family in 8 short days!

Nora - We hope to run into you too!

Lesley

Your parents can still visit and enjoy your suite with you :). I bet your kids are going to have lots of fun on the Gem! My husband grew up in Tappan and his dad still lives there. What area are you from? I am originally from Queens as are my parents. We look forward to meeting you and your family in 8 short days!

Nora - We hope to run into you too!

Lesley

Well, ironically.... My father is Lesley. They still live on the border of New City/Spring Valley. I lived in Nyack for a short time, before I met my wife and moved to Westchester.

I'm sure my kids will have fun, they are very excited. And they enjoy looking at the picture of the courtyard.

We'll bump into you in 8 days.

Archived