Unbelieveable Golden Hawaii cruise review

Daniel1313

I have a question - I thought that it generally isn't an option to disembark in another US city by just paying the government fine? This comes up a lot on coastal cruises, people wanting to do the seattle/vancouver and then the vancouver - next US city, and have always been told that it violates the PSA. Couldn't they just pay 300 dollars extra?

Sorry they had such a bad time. When a friend of mine said he wanted his first cruise to be Vancouver to Hawaii, I had him and his wife join us on a coastal.

And this cruise is one of the ones we're considering for our next one, if not the next, soon after.

All they did was complain about how boring the 4 1/2 sea days were. Even if you never had cruised before, it seems like you would have some kind of idea before hand what it would be like to be on a cruise ship for 4 1/2 days, without reaching a port.

Ahhhh... 4 1/2 days at sea. it doesn't get any better than that... BUT WAIT... there's more... you get to cruise back for another 4 1/2 days!!

Now that's what I'm talking about!!! :)

I did a Cruise Critic site search for GalPal... and found no other reviews or comments by that person. I think we can all take that review with a grain of very SMALL salt.

David Cole is a wonderful cruise director... and there are always plenty of things to do on board.

I can't why some people just post to be negative. maybe someone that works for the competition or was fired by the company??

Cruise credit anyone? We were on a Celebrity Bermuda cruise with two couples who complained about EVERYTHING and learned they were on a

"free" cruise because they complained about the last one. They obviously had money, were pool chair hogs and made the whole ship aware of them.

I haven't been to Hawaii but look forward to sailing on Princess when I go!

I have a question - I thought that it generally isn't an option to disembark in another US city by just paying the government fine? This comes up a lot on coastal cruises, people wanting to do the seattle/vancouver and then the vancouver - next US city, and have always been told that it violates the PSA. Couldn't they just pay 300 dollars extra?

I would say Princess is not supposed to plan an illegal disembarkation ahead of time. :eek:

Archived