Sofa Bed in the Family Oceanview on Liberty of the Seas

Mgobluefan

I am on the brink of booking a Family Oceanview Stateroom on the Liberty of the seas. I am have a group of 6 friends going, and I was wondering if anyone has slept on the pull out sofa bed in that room. Is is comfortable, will 2 people sleep comfortably on it? Also if anyone has stayed in this room before, is it a good choice?

Thanks in advance for you help.

The Family Oceanview is my favorite cabin. But, I sail with 3 young children. I would definitely not choose it for 6 adults. There is only one teensy tiny bathroom. With 6 people in the cabin, you have a grand total of ...... 50 square feet per person (that includes the bathroom and the closets). Way too close for comfort. The bunkbeds and sofa bed are meant to sleep children, not adults.

I'd recommend 2 or 3 other cabins.

We are "College aged"...Last year we were 4 ppl in an inside stateroom...so we can deal with tight...we had 38 sqft per person.

This would be an upgrade for us, with a window and 12sqft more per person.

Would a couple be able to sleep on the pull out?

We are "College aged"...Last year we were 4 ppl in an inside stateroom...so we can deal with tight...we had 38 sqft per person.

This would be an upgrade for us, with a window and 12sqft more per person.

Would a couple be able to sleep on the pull out?

If you need another Michigan fan, I'm happy to chaperone! Go Blue!

We've had Family Oceanview on Explorer and ast week had Family Promenade on Freedom - on both occassions my 3 kids aged 9,6,6 last week all slept on the pull out sofa bed and never used the bunk beds.

In my opinion the Family Promenade would be better for you if you are happy for people to sleep in the bunk beds as it has a much bigger bathroom which includes and bath & shower and a walk in closet!:D

Archived