Miami for a day

fanfare

You can go to the Bayside, it is like a giant open mall in the bay with all the classic tourist attractions and take a cruise to see where the rich and famous live in the islands around Miami and the bay(if you are not tire of cruises by then, of course) A lot of latin food and music too.

You can go to the Bayside, it is like a giant open mall in the bay with all the classic tourist attractions and take a cruise to see where the rich and famous live in the islands around Miami and the bay(if you are not tire of cruises by then, of course) A lot of latin food and music too.

We flew in a day early and this is what we did. While Bayside was just a big outdoor mall to us, we did enjoy the cruise around Miami to see where the rich live.

We spent a day in Miami before a cruise, and had a great time. Stayed in South Beach at Cadet Hotel, which was very close to shopping and sightseeing on Lincoln Road and the beach.

I'd also check out Dolphin Mall. Lots to see and do there, and boat cruises as well which was a lot of fun.

Have a great time!

I agree with those that saying south beach. We did this a few years back, got a day room at one of the beachside hotels and had a blast. You do need to call them to see if they offer day rooms or not and what the cost is.

We usually stay near the Bayside area, but this year we will be staying in the Coral Gables/Coconut Grove area before and after our cruise. Does anyone know this area? Any feedback would be great.

I'll tell you what I do, anytime we are traveling somewhere that we don't have much information on, I go to the Tripadvisor website and type in the city name we are going to. You can then click on "Things to do", "Hotels" etc. The nice thing about Tripadvisor that I love is that they rank the actual items by how people that visit them rank them. Plus you can read brief comments that people have made.

I just love that website and use it all of the time!

http://www.tripadvisor.com/

Archived