edocs? hard copies? online registration?

parisienneatheart

i booked through a travel agent...got edocs and need to print off and fill out info and take with me....ok, here is the question....will there be anything coming through the snail mail that i will take with me? and, will i pre-register online a few days before i go as i have in the past with other lines? or, are the edocs all i need? this seems a little different than what i am used to...also, what is up with the onboard kiosks i have heard about? do they not need your picture or are they somehow on the cards in the rooms??? i just want to make sure that i have everything in order. thanks for any info.

I registered all the info online & then printed off the 'passes'.

Yesterday we got the official tickets & 14 pages of fine print to print off in an email from the TA. This included the luggage 'tags'. Also included was the form for your credit info for the ship. They take your picture when you check in.

Our cruise sails on April 3rd. I would not wait until a couple of days before in case there is some kind of error. On ours, the cabin # was correct but we are to get $50. onboard credit. It showed $25. I have contacted our TA to correct this.

Mine came with dire warnings to register online at least 3 days before sailing or risk being turned away. If anyone in a cabin is not a US citizen or from their small group of countries allowed to do this online, the cabin is out of luck. It can't be done. Is it really that hard to turn in a written for upon arrival, and there isn't really a problem in waiting, is there?

Got our edocs as well with an error of $25 OBC instead of $50 as quoted. Have contacted agent but yet to hear back from him. He is not really johnny on hte spot and won't use him again. Question about the credit card info. All it asked was type of card and expiration date- doesn't ask for card no. Do they take your card when you check in and add all of that info for the cabin? Other lines get all of this info ahead of time so when you check in you card is good to go. This is all new to us.

Question about the credit card info. All it asked was type of card and expiration date- doesn't ask for card no. Do they take your card when you check in and add all of that info for the cabin? Other lines get all of this info ahead of time so when you check in you card is good to go. This is all new to us.

Yep, they run the credit card when you check in, which I have done on other lines as well.

Jeff

Archived